Slow Release Magnesium Tabs (100's)
Slow-Release Magnesium is a mineral supplement formulated to be gentle on your stomach. Some of the magnesium benefits are:
- Reduces physical and mental fatigue by producing energy
- Promotes restful sleep which improves your immune wellness
- Fights against leg cramping and restlessness
- Assists in utilising proteins and calcium
- Increases functionality of muscles and the nervous system
- Slow-release formulation for better absorption
|Each Tablet contains:||%RDA*|
* Recommended Dietary Allowance
• Revite Magnesium is a Matrix Controlled Release tablet.
• The matrix is under he enteric coating and gives shape to the tablet and allows the magnesium to diffuse into the intestine once the enteric coating has dissolved.
• It releses the Magnesium from the magnesium Chloride present in the matrix core, through the process of diffusion, into the small intestine over a 3-6 hour period.
Matrix Tablet Core Intactness
• The matrix core will not dissolve, but will be passed through the body with normal bowel function.
• Depending on a person’s diet and intensity of peristalsis, the empty core matrix core may remain relatively intact and be visible in the stool, however, the magnesium chloride will have completely diffused from the tablet core.